ASAP 2012 Youth Summit – March 22-23, 2012 – Albany, NY
2012 Youth Summit
Working Together to Support New York’s Youth
Fostering health, resilience and improved outcomes for adolescents and
young adults through cross systems collaboration
March 22-23, 2012
189 Wolf Road ~ Albany, NY 12205
- Promote a comprehensive continuum of behavioral health care for adolescents and young adults.
- Strengthen partnerships and working relationships among NYS agencies, community based services providers, adolescents and young adults and their families to improve access to care and improve outcomes.
- Reach consensus on specific ways social services and juvenile justice can better meet the needs of adolescents and young adults and their families.
- Enhance/Strengthen services provider networks to improve cross systems referrals and the continuum of care for adolescents and young adults.
- Identify methods to ensure that as new care delivery models ” behavioral health organizations and health homes, etc. ” are developed, special consideration is given to the unique needs of adolescents and young adults.
- Promote strategies within the juvenile justice and social services systems which advance evidence and community-based approaches to treating adolescents and young adults, and decrease reliance on correction-based approaches.
- Identify critical challenges facing NYS and community-based organizations in our work to support NYS adolescents and young adults and their families
This important collaborative summit is organized by multiple public and private agencies and organizations throughout New York State:
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Providers of New York State; Daytop Village; Dynamic Youth Community. Inc.; Families Together; Hope House, Inc.; Horizon Health Services; New York State Council on Children and Families; New York State Office of Children & Family Services; New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services; New York State Office of Mental Health; NYC Administration for Children’s Services; Outreach Project; Youth Power!
Early Bird rate through 2/17: $200
2/18 through 3/22: $250
One Day Only: $125
In addition to all of the exciting and educational conference sessions, the full conference registration includes the following:
- Thursday: Luncheon Plenary, Afternoon Breaks
- Friday: Continental Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Breaks, Networking Luncheon
The online registration system accepts purchase orders, checks or major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) via Pay-Me-Now’s secure server.